The Precious Metal Verifier is used to measure the bulk metal in a bullion bar or coin and ensure that the metal matches the electrical characteristics that would be expected of it.
• Detect Fake Precious Metal coins and bars
• Test metal on the interior and through cases, bags, or lose coins
• Read through Numismatic Cases, or test coins loose or in bags
• 4X depth of measurement on thicker bars with bullion wand
• Patent Pending technology
The Verifier can assess a sample in less than one second without affecting the coin or bullion in any way. No chemicals are used and no physical damage is done to the coin or bullion being tested. Unlike in other testing methods, plating and surface features do not significantly impact the unit's ability to measure the underlying metal. Using electromagnetic waves that penetrate deeply into the coin or bar, plating and surface features are largely ignored, and the main body of metal assessed. The Verifier can see through plastic cases and bags, so numismatic coins do not need to be removed from protective holders.