Wholesale Coins Direct offers bullion precious metal and diamond products, plus certified numismatic coins, and rare diamonds from the United States Mint, other government mints, and respected diamond suppliers around the world. Our vision at Wholesale Coins Direct is to provide quality products to the public and other dealers at wholesale prices. We understand that you have options when it comes to deciding who to buy precious metal and diamond products from, as there are many choices in today’s market, so we strive to be the best.
At Wholesale Coins Direct, we care about our customers and work our hardest to keep them happy. As a result, more than 50% of our clients are repeat buyers! Please view our User Agreement and also note that all calls betweeen you and the Company may be recorded.
Shipping, Handling, Security, Insurance, Pricing, Payments, Authenticity Guarantee
Yes. Wholesale Coins Direct insures all of its shipments. Should anything happen while your package is in transit, it will be covered by our insurance policy. However, we will not accept responsibility if you have left instructions with any carriers or delivery service to leave parcels unattended for you without the need for a direct signature. You, the purchaser, must be the person who signs for the package. Also, if you have given instructions to leave your package with someone else such as a building manager, neighbor, drop-off location such as Mail Boxes etc., The UPS Store, etc., YOUR PACKAGE WILL NOT BE COVERED BY OUR INSURANCE ONCE IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO THE DELIVERY ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED. When we ship to you, if metals are lost or damaged in transit, it is our responsibility to pursue any claim with the insurance company on your behalf. PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REPORT ANY DISCREPANCIES OR CLAIM OF A MISSING PACKAGE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THE DAY YOUR PACKAGE WAS REPORTED AS DELIVERED TO YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS. FAILURE TO REPORT DISCREPANCIES OR CLAIMS OF A MISSING PACKAGE WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL VOID YOUR ABILITY TO FILE AN INSURANCE CLAIM WITH US FOR THE MISSING ITEMS OR PACKAGE! If we determine the package is lost or damaged, we will immediately file a claim on your behalf. Once the claim is filed, we reserve the right to re-ship your items or refund your money at our discretion.
Payment must be made in United States Dollars and provided using a Bank Wire, Electronic Check, PayPal, or major credit card.
Depending upon the product, we accept payments according to the following schedule:
We will accept payment according to the following guidelines:
- Bank Wires are accepted for any orders, regardless of the amount;
- Credit Cards are accepted for orders up to $15,000;
- Electronic Check (a/k/a - Check-by-Phone or ACH) is accepted for orders up to $15,000; Electronic Check is most cost effective for you and only requires your bank name, routing number, and account number - all found on the front of your check.
- PayPal is accepted for orders up to $15,000;
- A cash discount of 3.9% is available for Bank Wire or Electronic Check payment method.
Upon selecting the Bank Wire payment option and placing an order, we will provide you with instructions, which will include our bank name, ABA routing number, and our account number. You can also view the information here.
Upon receipt of your Good Funds via Bank Wire, your account will be credited and your purchase will be locked-in at the current market price. In some cases, we may contact you to confirm your product selections and verify your pricing. This usually occurs during times of significant market volatility. At your election, any unused funds can be retained in a purchasing account for future purchase or will be immediately returned via check through the U.S. Mail.
An important consideration for any investment is liquidity – how easy it is to cash out your investment when you’re ready. Fortunately, there has always been a liquid market for precious metals and diamonds, so you will never have to worry about divesting when the time comes. To offer our customers even more comfort and security we offer a Liquidation Guarantee, which provides multiple options for customers wishing to sell all or a portion of their portfolio.
At least one of our liquidation options is offered on any product, at any time, and for any reason, provided you originally purchased it from us. No questions asked. Payments are generally available to you within 72 hours of the sale of your products. Payment for your products can be made to you directly via check, or can be credited to your account for future purchase. The process is easy and secure.
Open Market, Consignment, and Immediate Liquidation Options:
1. Open Market Sale – Achieve the highest Open Market Price by selling your portfolio yourself. Since you control the price at which you’re willing to sell, you decide what is right for you. This option has the potential of providing the highest maximum selling price, but will require additional energy on your part. Various online auction outlets are available, but you must account for the fees associated with using their services (typically between 15% and 20% of the sale price). Additionally, you must also be willing to dedicate the time needed to facilitate the transaction. There is no minimum hold required.
2. Consignment Sale – Let us sell it for you, and we’ll move your product(s) to the front of the line and sell it to the market through our trading floor. This option prices your portfolio based on our current market ask price, less an 18% fee, which covers all marketing, transactional, shipping, and insurance fees. (You are responsible for the shipping and insurance fees required to deliver it to our facility, we’ll cover everything from that point forward!) This is a great option for those seeking a reasonable value and who have time to allow us to sell their portfolio item(s) for them. This service is offered exclusively to Wholesale Coins Direct clients who have held their investment for a minimum of 36 months from the original date of sale. Consignment Sales are only valid for Gold American Eagle Proof 70 Sets, Silver American Eagle Proof 70 coins, and Gold American Buffalo Proof 70 coins. We do not offer this service unless you purchased the portfolio item(s) from us originally.
3. Immediate Liquidation Sale – This option is best for bullion metals, but also offers immediate liquidity for certified and numismatic coins. With this option, we will buy your metals at our current bid price. If you want to sell quickly, this option is available to facilitate your requirement for immediate liquidity – with zero fees or charges from us. (You are responsible for the shipping and insurance fees required to deliver your metals to our facility.) Generally speaking, bullion metal products are usually sold under this option because the price we generally offer for immediate liquidation of bullion is the same price you could achieve under options 1 and 2 above, before fees. This option is also available for certified and numismatic coins, but will usually yield a lower price than options 1 and 2 above. There is no minimum hold required.
With this guarantee we will provide you exclusive access to our trading floor (Option #2), or agree to buy any coin or bullion product that we sell back from you, at the current bid price(Option #3). Option #3 has no minimum hold time and is available at any time, for any reason. No questions asked.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (800) 694-3518. We’re here to assist you with all of your tangible asset investing needs.